Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||61.9||101.0|
Ashoka Buildcon standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 723 crore, registering 54.5% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by 58% yoy jump in the revenue of construction & contract.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 53.3% yoy to Rs. 97.5. Further, EBITDA margin for the quarter remained flat at 13.5%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 61.9 crore, yoy increase of 101%. This was also due to lower effective tax rate in the quarter (~25% vs ~35% in Q1FY17).
Ashoka Buildcon Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 180.65, down by 0.8 points or 0.44% from its previous closing of Rs. 181.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 181.55 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 184 and Rs. 179.15 respectively. So far 54,172(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 243.05 4.40 (1.84%)
NSE 244.00 6.05 (2.54%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.