Astral Poly Technik Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||12.9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||30.11||41.2|
Astral Poly Technik Ltd.’s consolidated Q2FY17 result beats Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 1.7% higher than the estimate of Rs 430 cr. EBITDA stood 43.5% higher than the estimate of Rs 39 cr. Net profit was 9.5% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 28 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased 10.2% yoy to Rs 436.7 cr. This was led by 9% and 14 % yoy growth in plastic and adhesive segment respectively.
EBITDA increased by 8.3% yoy to Rs 56.52 cr while EBITDA margins fell by 24 bps yoy at 12.9%.
Reported net profit jumped by 41.2% yoy to Rs30.11 cr. This was led by 145% yoy rise in other income.
Astral Poly Technik Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 405, up by 4.95 points or 1.24% from its previous closing of Rs. 400.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 401.85 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 408 and Rs. 400.15 respectively. So far 7596(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 790.00 3.50 (0.45%)
NSE 790.55 5.10 (0.65%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.