Atul Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15.9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||70.1||[14.9]|
Atul standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 787 crore, registering 6.6% yoy increase. This was driven by ~12.5% and ~2.6% yoy growth in both the segments (life science chemicals and performance & other chemicals).
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 13% yoy to Rs. 125 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 360 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 15.9%. This margin contraction was led by rise in cost of material consumed as proportionate to sales (~50% in Q2FY18 vs ~44% in Q2FY17).
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 70.1 crore, yoy decline of 14.9%.
Atul Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 2,500.80, up by 135.4 points or 5.72% from its previous closing of Rs. 2,365.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 2,364.70 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 2,550 and Rs. 2,364.70 respectively. So far 1,08,148(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 2,774.95 20.40 (0.74%)
NSE 2,753.75 [8.30] ([0.30]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.