Avanti Feeds Ltd's consolidated revenue for Q4FY18 came in at Rs834.28cr, up by 24.2% yoy. The consolidated operating profit for the quarter came in at Rs117.45cr, which declined by 7.1% yoy. The EBITDA margin declined significantly by ~473bps yoy to 14.1% in Q4FY18. The consolidated adjusted net profit stood at Rs83.47cr for Q4FY18, down by 2.6% yoy. The revenue and PAT for FY18 were in-line with street estimates. However, the operating profits for FY18 missed the street estimates by 9% yoy.
• Gross profit margin of the company declined significantly by ~507bps yoy to 23.2% in Q4FY18. This is on account of likely fall in the realization levels.
• The employee benefits expenses and other expenses increased by 17.5% and 21.1% yoy to Rs25.53cr and Rs50.93cr respectively.
• Segment revenue from shrimp feed business increased by 19.8% yoy to Rs724.90cr. However, segment EBIT declined by 10.4% yoy to Rs101.96cr in Q4FY18. The EBIT margin declined significantly by ~475bps to 14.1% in Q4FY18.
• Processed shrimp segment's revenue increased by 64.7% yoy to Rs109.21cr in Q4FY18. However, segment EBIT declined by 11.3% yoy to Rs7.80cr in Q4FY18. The EBIT margin declined significantly by ~612bps to 7.1% in Q4FY18.
• Total debt of the company (long and short term) reduced to ~Rs5.5cr as on March 31, 2018 as against ~Rs13.5cr as on March 31, 2017.
• Board of directors recommended dividend of Rs6 per equity share for FY18.
Avanti Feeds Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,892.70, down by 58.3 points or 2.99% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,951 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,902 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,902 and Rs. 1,854.40 respectively. So far 45,270 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.