Bajaj Auto Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||19.8|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||1,194||[0.6]|
Revenue for the quarter came in 0.2 % lower than the estimated figure of Rs. 6556 crore. Net profit for the quarter came in 10.3 % higher than the estimated figure of Rs. 1082.2 crore.
Bajaj Auto consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 6566.4 crore, registering 2.1% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 0.2% yoy to Rs. 1297.4 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 36 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 19.8%. This margin contraction was aided by increased raw material cost.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 1194 crore, yoy decline of 0.6%.
Bajaj Auto Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 3,283, up by 61.2 points or 1.9% from its previous closing of Rs. 3,221.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 3,230 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 3,310.20 and Rs. 3,221 respectively. So far 7,59,724(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.