For the year ended March 31, 2016, the company reported net profit of Rs. 1,278.52 crore, registering growth of 42.39% yoy. It's NII for the current period of Rs. 4,377.45 crore was up 39.7% yoy.
Result Highlights: (Rs. in crore)
|Reported Results||IIFL Estimates||Variance (%)|
|Standalone Net Profit||315.04||366||[13.92]|
Standalone EPS for the quarter stood at Rs. 58.87.
Bloomberg estimated the company’s standalone net profit at Rs. 3,511.91 crore.
Bajaj Finance Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 7303.8, down by 346.3 points or 4.53% from its previous closing of Rs. 7650.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 7700 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 7715 and Rs. 7220 respectively. So far 86764(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 41212.76 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 7852 on 16-May-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 4125 on 29-May-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 7842.85 and Rs. 7520 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 57.35 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 24.46 % and 17.59 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.