Bajaj Finserv Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||652.3||13.3|
Bajaj Finserv reported its consolidated result for Q2FY18.
Its consolidated revenue for the quarter registered a 27.7% yoy increase to Rs. 7560.3 crores in Q2FY18 from Rs. 5919 crores in Q2FY17. This was due to 25% yoy increase in premium income from insurance business.
Gross written premium (GWP) from life insurance business increased 39% yoy in Q2FY18, while GWP from general insurance increased by 31% yoy.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 652.3 crores, yoy increase of 13.3%.
It remains a debt-free company. Its surplus funds stood at Rs. 650 crores as of Q2FY18. AUM of life insurance business (BALIC) stood at Rs. 51100 crores, while that of general insurance business (BAGIC) stood at Rs. 12100 crores.
Bajaj Finserv Ltd ended at Rs. 5,336.70, down by 33.65 points or 0.63% from its previous closing of Rs. 5,370.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 5,390 and touched a high and low of Rs. 5,435 and Rs. 5,323.85 respectively. A total of 1,46,286(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 5,100.00 [26.10] ([0.51]%)
NSE 5,110.00 [15.10] ([0.29]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.