Banco Products (India) Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.9||181|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||32||28.3|
Banco Products India’s Q2FY17 consolidated numbers came in below Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the quarter came in 6.6% below the estimate of Rs. 401 cr. And net profit for the period missed the estimated figure of Rs 35 cr by 9.4%.
Net-revenue for the quarter rose 9% yoy to Rs 375 cr.
EBITDA for the quarter rose 25.3% yoy to Rs 52 cr with an EBITDA margin expansion of 181 bps to 13.9%. This was aided by a 2% yoy decline in employee benefit costs and various economies of scale.
Also, the company reported a 28.3% yoy rise to Rs 32 cr led by a 6% yoy improvement in other income and a 57% yoy decline in finance costs.
Banco Products (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 181.15, down by 14.25 points or 7.29% from its previous closing of Rs. 195.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 200 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 201.1 and Rs. 180.5 respectively. So far 183976(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 220.40 [2.35] ([1.05]%)
NSE 220.90 [2.20] ([0.99]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.