Biocon Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||18.8|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||89.1||[46.5]|
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 24% yoy to Rs. 182.3 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 633 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 18.8%. This margin contraction was aided by higher employee costs by 25%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 89.1 crore, yoy decline of 46.5%. This was due to increase in finance cost and depreciation expenses by 112% and 37%.
Biocon Ltd ended at Rs. 365.60, down by 1.15 points or 0.31% from its previous closing of Rs. 366.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 370 and touched a high and low of Rs. 371.75 and Rs. 355.50 respectively. A total of 48,51,777(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.