Blue Dart Express Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||30|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||41.4||[3.3]|
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 3% yoy to Rs. 211 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 88 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 30%. This margin contraction was driven by 11.7% yoy increase in employee benefit expenses.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 41.4 crore, yoy decline of 3.3%. This was due to 4.6% yoy increase in depreciation.
Blue Dart Express Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 4,140.15, down by 37.85 points or 0.91% from its previous closing of Rs. 4,178 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 4,206.75 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 4,206.75 and Rs. 4,126.35 respectively. So far 3,465(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.