Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||10.6||34|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||144||23.6|
Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 2096 crore, registering 3.4% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 0.2% yoy to Rs. 221 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 34 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 10.6%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 144 crore, yoy increase of 23.6%. This was due to lower interest.
Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 150.05, up by 3.65 points or 2.49% from its previous closing of Rs. 146.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 149 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 154.50 and Rs. 147.15 respectively. So far 22,77,764(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 157.40 3.20 (2.08%)
NSE 157.50 3.45 (2.24%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.