Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd's revenue for Q4FY18 came in at Rs1,056.93cr, down marginally by 1.5% yoy. The operating profit decreased substantially by 11.5% yoy to Rs74.86cr in Q4FY18. The EBITDA margin declined by ~81bps yoy to 7.1% in Q4FY18. The adjusted net profit after tax (excluding discontinued operations) stood at Rs48.03cr, down by 18.3% yoy. The operating profits and net profits missed the street estimates by 26% and 25% respectively.
• Gross profit margin increased significantly by ~436bps yoy to 57.6% in Q4FY18 on account of likely higher levels of change in finished goods inventory.
• The sales volume declined for fertilisers segment by ~9% yoy to 4.66lakh MT in Q4FY18.
• The effective tax rate of the company increased significantly to 33.5% in FY18 as against 23.6% in FY17.
• Subsidy receipt from the government for FY18 amounted to Rs4,227.55cr for the regulated fertilisers business of the company. The total outstanding subsidy amount from the government as on March 31, 2018 amounts to Rs2,363.67cr.
• Total loan outstanding increased to Rs5,608.66cr as on March 31, 2018 as against Rs4,641.25cr as on March 31, 2017.
• Total expenditure (including provisions) on Gadepan-III Project till April 30, 2018 is Rs4,200.23cr.
• Board of directors declared dividend of Rs1.9 per equity share.
Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 181.45, up by 0.5 points or 0.28% from its previous closing of Rs. 180.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 182.70 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 184.50 and Rs. 173 respectively. So far 38,82,499 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.