Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||31.3||572|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||177.6|||
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 10.3% yoy to Rs. 339.8 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 572 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 31.3%. This margin expansion was aided by 8.3% yoy decline in purchase of stock in trade.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 177.6 crore, yoy decline of 2%.
In Q2FY18 company launched Colgate Swarna Vedshakti and Neo toothbrush in the market. Further, Company is optimistic on future growth with the demand pick up post GST implementation.
The board has declared the dividend of Rs.4 per share of Rs.1. The dividend pay out to shareholders will be Rs.130.9 crore and will be paid on 10th November 2017.
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,063.25, down by 28.7 points or 2.63% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,091.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,098 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,115.60 and Rs. 1,062 respectively. So far 7,25,964(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.