Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.6|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||157.84||[31.9]|
Container Corporation of India Ltd reported its Q2FY17 numbers in mix bag with Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was reported 6.9% below estimate of Rs 1480 cr while EBITDA margin was 194 bps above the estimate of 15% and net profit was reported 25% lower than the estimated figure of Rs 210 cr.
Revenue for the quarter decreased marginally by 8.2% yoy to Rs 1379 cr.
Reported EBITDA decreased by 26.4% yoy to Rs 229 cr while EBITDA margins contracted by 410 bps to 17%. This was largely due to 18.8% and 42% yoy increase in other operating and other expenses respectively.
Net profit decreased by 31.9% yoy to Rs 158 cr primarily due to 11.6% yoy decrease in other income.
Container Corporation Of India Ltd ended at Rs. 1318.85, down by 29 points or 2.15% from its previous closing of Rs. 1347.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1340 and touched a high and low of Rs. 1366 and Rs. 1290.55 respectively. A total of 277360(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 100 DMA.
BSE 1,359.55 3.50 (0.26%)
NSE 1,359.30 2.25 (0.17%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.