Coromandel International Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15.6||481|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||342.5||60.5|
Coromandel International consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 3646.9 crore, registering 2% yoy increase. This was driven by 11% yoy increase in revenue from crop protection.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 47.7% yoy to Rs. 567.9 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 481 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 15.6%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 342.5 crore, yoy increase of 60.5%. This was due to 29.5% yoy decline in interest expenses.
Coromandel International Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 490.25, down by 30.15 points or 5.79% from its previous closing of Rs. 520.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 532 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 542.90 and Rs. 489.85 respectively. So far 7,76,134(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 516.05 [10.35] ([1.97]%)
NSE 517.95 [7.20] ([1.37]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.