Cox & Kings Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||23.3||1,509|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||216||165.7|
Cox & Kings (India) Ltd consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1593.9 crore, registering 37.9% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by 50% yoy decline in revenues from Leisure segment.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 76.5% yoy to Rs. 371.3 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 1509 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 23.3%. This margin expansion was aided by 53% yoy decline in cost of tours.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 216 crore, yoy increase of 165.7%.
Cox & Kings Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 265.80, up by 14.25 points or 5.66% from its previous closing of Rs. 251.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 254.85 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 265.80 and Rs. 254.85 respectively. So far 43,011(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 262.70 0.45 (0.17%)
NSE 260.70 [1.55] ([0.59]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.