CRISIL Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||26.6||36|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||69.4||[0.8]|
CRISIL consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 410 crore, registering 5.7% yoy increase. This was driven by 3% and 4.5% yoy increase in the revenue of rating services and research services segment.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 7.2% yoy to Rs. 109 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 36 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 26.6%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 69.4 crore, yoy decline of 0.8%.
CRISIL ended at Rs. 1,868.55, up by 30.45 points or 1.66% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,838.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1852.9 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,879.95 and Rs. 1,852.85 respectively.
BSE 1,921.00 [0.95] ([0.05]%)
NSE 1,920.00 [1.45] ([0.08]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.