Cummins India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11.8|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||153||[22.3]|
Cummins India Ltd. standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1118 crore, registering 15.9% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 21.9% yoy to Rs. 132.1 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 90 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 11.8%. This margin contraction was aided by higher employee benefit expenses by 12% yoy to Rs.125 crore in Q2FY18.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 152.9 crore, yoy decline of 22.3%.
Cummins India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 902.20, down by 16.45 points or 1.79% from its previous closing of Rs. 918.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 929 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 929 and Rs. 902.20 respectively. So far 3,51,679(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 818.90 [21.50] ([2.56]%)
NSE 816.95 [25.90] ([3.07]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.