Cyient Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.5||200|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||110||29|
Cyient Ltd consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 965 crore, registering 6.4% qoq increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 23.6% qoq to Rs. 140 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 200 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 14.5%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 110 crore, qoq increase of 29%. Also, company declared interim divdend of Rs. 5 per share for face value of Rs.5 per share.
Cyient Ltd ended at Rs. 522.60, up by 3.45 points or 0.66% from its previous closing of Rs. 519.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 522 and touched a high and low of Rs. 539.55 and Rs. 515 respectively. A total of 10,96,246(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 630.50 [22.60] ([3.46]%)
NSE 627.40 [26.15] (%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.