Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corp Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.4||60|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||26.96||[4.8]|
Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd reported Q2FY17 standalone result after-market hours.
Revenue for the quarter decreased 14.3% yoy to Rs 938 cr. This was led by 11% and 20 % yoy de-growth in chemical segment and fertilisers segment respectively.
EBITDA decreased by 8.6% yoy to Rs 88.37 cr while EBITDA margins improve by 60 bps yoy at 9.4%. This was primarily driven by drop in purchase of stock in trade of 55% yoy. Also, company witnessed adverse movement in inventory of Rs 125.36 cr.
Reported net profit declined by 4.8% yoy to Rs 26.96 cr. This was led by 19% yoy decline in finance cost to Rs 26.52 cr.
Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corp Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 200, up by 0.05 points or 0.03% from its previous closing of Rs. 199.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 200.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 201.6 and Rs. 195.35 respectively. So far 31559(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 387.40 2.75 (0.71%)
NSE 386.60 3.25 (0.85%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.