Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||293.3||26.1|
The net interest income (NII) for Q2FY18 increased by 33.9% yoy to Rs 710.8 crore as against Rs. 530.72 crore in Q2FY17.
Loans sanctioned for Q2FY18 grew by 68% yoy to Rs. 14201 crore.
Loan disbursement during Q2FY18 grew by 51% yoy to Rs. 9949.7 crore.
Interest and finance expenditure grew by 16.7% yoy to Rs. 1903 crore.
The adjusted PAT grew by 26.1% yoy to Rs. 293.3 crore in Q2FY18 as against Rs. 232.6 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.
The Board of Directors have declared an interim dividend of Rs. 3 per share for the face value of Rs. 10 each and the record date for the same is fixed as 28th October, 2017.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 543.15, up by 5.25 points or 0.98% from its previous closing of Rs. 537.90 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 540.55 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 554.95 and Rs. 539.20 respectively. So far 95,29,452(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.