Engineers India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||32.4||476|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||119||26.9|
Engineers India standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 429 crore, registering 26.6% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by revenue growth in Consultancy & Engineering projects and Turn Key projects by 21.1% and 50.2%
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 48.3% yoy to Rs. 139 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 476 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 32.4%. This margin expansion was aided by reduction in sub contract expenses by 66.6%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 119 crore, yoy increase of 26.9%.
Engineers India Ltd ended at Rs. 157.95, up by 6.1 points or 4.02% from its previous closing of Rs. 151.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 155.85 and touched a high and low of Rs. 158.95 and Rs. 153.05 respectively. A total of 32,60,280(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
BSE 189.15 2.70 (1.45%)
NSE 189.30 2.90 (1.56%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.