Equitas Holdings Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||1.4||11.5|
Equitas Holdings Ltd reported its standalone Q2FY18 results.
Equitas Holdings NII for the quarter increased by 1.2% yoy to Rs. 3.4 crore. Its interest earned reported a 1.2% increase yoy while its interest expended was nil.
Its Employee expenses increased yoy by 400% to 0.35 crore. Provisions for the quarter stood at Rs. 0.48 crore.
Net profit for the quarter increased by 11.5% to Rs. 1.4 crore while that in previous year corresponding quarter was Rs. 1.2 crore.
Equitas Holdings Ltd ended at Rs. 146.10, down by 4.55 points or 3.02% from its previous closing of Rs. 150.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 149.55 and touched a high and low of Rs. 152.90 and Rs. 145.50 respectively. A total of 47,86,474(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
BSE 144.90 [1.80] ([1.23]%)
NSE 145.40 [1.65] ([1.12]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.