Exide Industries Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||12.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||163||[10.4]|
Exide Industries standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 2371 crore, registering 9.2% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 2.4% yoy to Rs. 296 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 83 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 12.5%.
Adjusted PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 163 crore, yoy decline of 10.4%.
Exide Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 209, up by 1.2 points or 0.58% from its previous closing of Rs. 207.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 209.70 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 211.55 and Rs. 206.75 respectively. So far 22,75,339(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 204.65 0.40 (0.20%)
NSE 204.80 0.65 (0.32%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.