Fag Bearings India Ltd Q3FY15
Standalone Results Q3FY15: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.1|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||50.40|||
FAG BEARINGS INDIA (FAG) reported 9% yoy topline growth and a flat yoy bottom line growth; in-line with analyst expectations of 2QFY17.
FAG BEARINGS INDIA (FAG) reported 9% yoy topline to Rs 477 Cr meeting estimates. This was supported by overall growth in after market segment.
EBITDA managed to grow 1.3% yoy to Rs 77 Cr but led to a Margin contraction of 121 bps yoy to16.1%. Margin was impacted by higher cost of raw materials and depreciation in 2QFY17.
PAT was flat at Rs 50.40 Cr in 2QFY17 in line with estimates due to weaker margins and 15% yoy rise in finance cost at Rs 17 Cr.
Fag Bearings India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 4370, down by 46.55 points or 1.05% from its previous closing of Rs. 4416.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 4400 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 4400 and Rs. 4329 respectively. So far 1231(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 5,151.90 [12.40] ([0.24]%)
NSE 5,152.60 [21.60] ([0.42]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.