Fiem Industries Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||12.4|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||14.08||12.3|
FIEM Industries Ltd reported its Q2FY17 numbers below Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was reported in-line with estimate of Rs 290, while net profit was reported 12.2% lower than the estimated figure of Rs 16 cr.
Revenue for the quarter surged 23.6% yoy to Rs 292 cr.
The EBITDA increased by 23.1% yoy to Rs 36 cr while EBITDA margin was flat at 12%.
Net profit increased by 12.3% yoy to Rs 14 cr primarily due to 98% yoy increase in finance cost.
Fiem Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1155, down by 98.6 points or 7.87% from its previous closing of Rs. 1253.6 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1254 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1254 and Rs. 1110 respectively. So far 19190(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 955.00 10.20 (1.08%)
NSE 952.20 7.05 (0.75%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.