Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd Q3FY18
Standalone Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.8||13|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||37.65||61.0|
- The results are not comparable on yoy basis as ‘Lee Cooper Division’ is now part of step down subsidiary, Future Speciality Retail Limited w.e.f. March 29, 2017.
- In Q3FY18, SSG for Central and Brand Factory are 11.8% (up 21.7% yoy) and 6.6% (up 20.7% yoy) respectively.
- In Q3FY18, 3 Brand Factory stores and 2 Central stores were opened, taking the total store count to 60 and 39 respectively.
- Employee benefit expenses grew by 0.3% qoq to Rs62cr.
- Finance cost declined by 6.2% qoq to Rs22.5cr.
- Depreciation and amortisation expenses grew by7.7% to Rs38.7cr.
Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 355.25, down by 24.25 points or 6.39% from its previous closing of Rs. 379.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 379.65 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 382.95 and Rs. 345.40 respectively. So far 2,80,753(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.