Gabriel India Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.6||75|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||21||11|
In 2QFY17, Gabriel India Ltd (Gabriel) posted a 6% yoy rise in revenue; however missed estimates by ~7%. EBITDA grew ~15% yoy to Rs 38 Cr. Net profit grew 11% yoy to Rs 21 Cr in line with estimates.
Gabriel posted a 6% yoy rise in revenue to Rs 398 Cr. Analysts expected revenues at Rs 430 Cr.
EBITDA at Rs 38 Cr grew 15% yoy. This was largely due to stable costs and revenue growth. This led to margin expansion of 75 bps yoy to 9.6%.
Net Profit grew 11% yoy to Rs 184 Cr largely due to lower topline growth and a 44% yoy decline in financial cost.
Gabriel India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 119.4, down by 3.1 points or 2.53% from its previous closing of Rs. 122.5 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 122.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 122.95 and Rs. 118 respectively. So far 113791(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 194.50 0.35 (0.18%)
NSE 190.70 [2.25] ([1.17]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.