Gayatri Projects Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||17.6||203|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||23.71||104.2|
Gayatri Projects standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 423.18 crore, registering 20.9% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 36.7% yoy to Rs. 74.66 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 203 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 17.6%. This margin expansion was aided by favourable changes in inventories.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 23.71 crore, yoy increase of 104.2%.
Gayatri Projects Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 197.10, up by 3.8 points or 1.97% from its previous closing of Rs. 193.30 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 194 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 199.90 and Rs. 185 respectively. So far 8,63,057(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 216.95 1.80 (0.84%)
NSE 216.35 0.55 (0.25%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.