GMR Infrastructure Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||37.8||[1,095]|
|Net Loss (adjusted)||16.6||-|
GMR Infrastructure Ltd consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1866 crore, registering 13.8% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 33.2% yoy to Rs. 704.4 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 1095 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 37.8%. This margin contraction was aided by 97% yoy increase in cost of raw material consumed.
Company’s net loss narrowed to Rs.16.6 crore from net loss of Rs.670.9 crore in Q2FY17.
GMR Infrastructure Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 17.10, down by 0.75 points or 4.2% from its previous closing of Rs. 17.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 17.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 17.60 and Rs. 17.10 respectively. So far 88,31,704(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 17.80 [0.50] ([2.73]%)
NSE 17.85 [0.45] ([2.46]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.