Godawari Power & Ispat Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||[45.22]||-|
Godawari Power & Ispat Ltd.’s standalone Q2FY17 result came in after market hours.
Revenue for the quarter decreased 10.8% yoy to Rs 364.88 cr. This was primarily driven by 11% yoy decline in steel segment.
EBITDA for the quarter decreased by 38.1% yoy to Rs 25.36 cr and EBITDA margins contracted by 306 bps yoy to 7%.. This was due to poor operational efficiency.
Net loss for the quarter stood at Rs 45.22 cr versus Rs 13.35 cr net loss in Q2FY16. This was primarily due to tax expense of Rs 11.02 cr against tax credit availed in previous year’s corresponding quarter.
Godawari Power & Ispat Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 61.95, up by 0.9 points or 1.47% from its previous closing of Rs. 61.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 59.8 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 62.2 and Rs. 59.15 respectively. So far 40788(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 185.60  ([1.07]%)
NSE 185.50 [2.35] ([1.25]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.