Godfrey Phillips India Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||3.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||19.70||[62.7]|
Godfrey Phillips Ltd. Reported its standalone results for Q2FY17.
Revenue for the quarter was flat at Rs 1021 cr.
The EBITDA fell sharply by 521% yoy to Rs 36 cr while EBITDA margins contracted by 386 bps yoy to 4%. This was largely due to 7% yoy increase in cost of material.
Net profit fell 62.7% yoy to Rs 20 cr.
Godfrey Phillips India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1249.05, down by 42.9 points or 3.32% from its previous closing of Rs. 1291.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1275 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1278 and Rs. 1247 respectively. So far 43023(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,032.95 1.60 (0.16%)
NSE 1,032.20 1.30 (0.13%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.