Goodluck India Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||7.2|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||3.6||[50.1]|
Goodluck India standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 365 crore, registering 15.9% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by ~20% yoy surge in the revenue of Pipe/sheet/structure segment.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 3.1% yoy to Rs. 26.3 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 141 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 7.2%. This margin contraction was led by rise in cost of material as proportionate to sales (~60.5% in the current quarter vs ~63.2% in Q1FY17).
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 3.6 crore, yoy decline of 50.1%. This was due to higher effective tax rate of ~52% in the quarter vs ~34.3% in Q1FY17.
Goodluck India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 97.60, down by 2.05 points or 2.06% from its previous closing of Rs. 99.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 101 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 102.05 and Rs. 96 respectively. So far 1,71,288(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 81.10 0.30 (0.37%)
NSE 80.60 [0.15] ([0.19]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.