Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||7.48||[53.0]|
Goodluck Steel Tubes Ltd reported its Q2FY17 standalone numbers.
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 4% yoy to Rs 286 cr.
Reported EBITDA declined 21% yoy to Rs 23 cr while EBITDA margins contracted by 254 bps yoy to 8%. This was largely due to 49% yoy increase in Employee benefits expenses.
Net profit decreased 53% yoy to Rs 7 cr, primarily due to 24% yoy increase in finance cost.
Goodluck Steel Tubes Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 107.1, down by 3.3 points or 2.99% from its previous closing of Rs. 110.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 107.65 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 108.5 and Rs. 106.15 respectively. So far 16838(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 77.00 [0.10] ([0.13]%)
NSE 77.00 0 (0%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.