Graphite India Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||4.1|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||15.94||[53.0]|
Graphite India Ltd reported its standalone numbers for Q2FY17.
Revenue for the quarter was flat.
Reported EBITDA fell by 68.4% yoy to Rs 14.1 cr while EBITDA margins declined by 902 bps yoy to 4.1%. This was largely due to 8.5% and 28% yoy increase in COGS and power and fuel expense respectively.
Net profit declined by 53% yoy to Rs 16 cr.
Graphite India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 76.5, up by 0.6 points or 0.79% from its previous closing of Rs. 75.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 76.1 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 76.75 and Rs. 75 respectively. So far 43172(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
BSE 581.00 [21.20] ([3.52]%)
NSE 580.95 [20.60] ([3.42]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.