Graphite India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||28.1||2,399|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||90||464.2|
Graphite India standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 462 crore, registering 35.9% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by 47% growth in graphite & carbon business.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 822.1% yoy to Rs. 130 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 2399 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 28.1%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 90 crore, yoy increase of 464.2%.
Graphite India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 466.05, up by 15.65 points or 3.47% from its previous closing of Rs. 450.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 455.10 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 471.80 and Rs. 433.75 respectively. So far 61,19,764(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 620.95 13.65 (2.25%)
NSE 619.20 12.70 (2.09%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.