GRUH Finance Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||77.8||25.5|
GRUH Finance reported its standalone Q2FY18 results. NII for the quarter grew by 30.4% yoy to Rs. 172.6 crore vs Rs.132.3 crore in Q2FY17.This was due to substantial increase in interest income at 12.7% yoy vs lower increase in interest expended at 2.7% yoy.
Companyâ€™s loan assets grew by 18 % yoy to Rs. 14,304 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs. 12,089 crore in Q2FY17.
The companyâ€™s provisions for bad loans have increased by 150% yoy to Rs. 22.8 crore.
Further, the net profit increased by 25.5% yoy to Rs.77.8 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs.61.98 crore in Q2FY17.
The aggregate NPAs of the company are 0.67% of the loan assets as on Q2FY18 vs 0.62% as on Q2FY17.
The net NPAs of the company are 0.07% of the loan assets as on Q2FY18 vs 0.29% as on Q2FY17.
GRUH Finance Ltd ended at Rs. 522.15, down by 2.25 points or 0.43% from its previous closing of Rs. 524.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 530.50 and touched a high and low of Rs. 532 and Rs. 513.15 respectively. A total of 3,64,008(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 666.70 1.85 (0.28%)
NSE 671.55 8.45 (1.27%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.