Gujarat Gas Company Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.7||757|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||72||157.1|
Gujarat Gas Ltd posted net revenue decline for the quarter by 20.7% yoy to Rs 1274.
The EBITDA grew by 44.9% yoy to Rs 213 cr due to lower cost of natural gas. The EBITDA margin grew by 757 bps and stood at 16.7% in Q2FY17 against 9.15% of previous quarter.
The net profit grew by 157.1% yoy to Rs 72 cr against Rs 28 cr of last year due to lower cost of natural gas and lower finance costs.
BSE 836.10 [6.65] ([0.79]%)
NSE 839.00 [7.30] ([0.86]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.