H T Media Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||18.7||1,034|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||66.2||114.1|
HT Media consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 561 crore, registering 6.8% yoy decline. This was primarily due to decline in its printing segment by 5.9% yoy.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 108% yoy to Rs. 105 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 1034 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 18.7%. This margin expansion was aided by decline in following costs: 11.6% in material cost, 25.3% in employee cost, 27.7% in other costs.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 66.2 crore, yoy increase of 114.1%. This was due to lower interest by 23.5%.
H T Media Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 103.60, up by 7.8 points or 8.14% from its previous closing of Rs. 95.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 96.20 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 106.70 and Rs. 94.60 respectively. So far 62,82,025(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 97.40 2.60 (2.74%)
NSE 97.25 2.85 (3.02%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.