Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.6|||
|Net Loss (adjusted)||40.44||[26.5]|
Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd’s Q2FY17 numbers came in above our estimates. Revenue came in 1.2% higher than the street estimate of Rs 317 cr. EBITDA margin was higher by 261 bps from the estimate of 14%. And net loss was Rs 10 cr lower than the estimated figure of Rs 51 cr.
Revenue for the quarter declined 18.8% yoy to Rs 321 cr.
Reported EBITDA increased by 16.7% yoy to Rs 53 cr while EBITDA margins declined by 29 bps yoy to 16.6%.
Net loss for the quarter was Rs 40.4 cr, Rs 8.5 cr higher than the Q2FY16 net loss of Rs 32 cr. This was primarily due to 53% and 46% yoy decrease in other income and foreign exchange gains respectively.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 34.6, up by 0.3 points or 0.87% from its previous closing of Rs. 34.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 35.1 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 35.2 and Rs. 34.35 respectively. So far 351494(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 41.40 1.60 (4.02%)
NSE 40.95 1.65 (4.20%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.