Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd Q3FY18
Standalone Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||43.3||2,405|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||23.9||NA|
- During the quarter, company added 50,000 new customers with new customer ARPU of Rs770 (ex-taxes). Total subscriber base reached to 0.75mn during the quarter with ARPU of Rs717 (Rs740 in Q3FY17).
- Homes Passes reached 5mn houses across 12 cities through constant focus on network expansion
- Subscription revenue increased by 6% qoq to Rs138.6cr in Q3FY18 from Rs131.1cr in Q2FY18.
- Average GB/consumer per month has increased to 100 GB in the month of December. This is a strong indicator of demand side potential of high-speed wireline broadband.
- EBITDA grew by 14.1% sequentially.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd ended at Rs39.25, up by 2.15 points or 5.8% from its previous closing of Rs37.10 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs37.50 and touched a high and low of Rs39.80 and Rs37.50 respectively. A total of 18,54,139(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.