Havells India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.5||137|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||171||17.3|
Havells India standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1777 crore, registering 14% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by revenue from Lloyd consumer vertical to Rs.269 crore and 15% yoy increase in ligthing & fixtures segment to Rs.286 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs.249 crore in previous year corresponding quarter.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 26% yoy to Rs. 257 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 137 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 14.5%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 171 crore , yoy increase of 17.3%.
Havells India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 555.60, up by 8.25 points or 1.51% from its previous closing of Rs. 547.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 548.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 564.30 and Rs. 548.05 respectively. So far 36,27,865(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 507.05 10.90 (2.20%)
NSE 507.70 12.50 (2.52%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.