Hindalco Industries Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||12.1||567|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||380.76||208|
Hindalco Industries Ltd’s Q2FY17 numbers came in mix bag with our estimates. Revenue came in 21.7% higher than the estimate of Rs 7859 cr. EBITDA margin was lower by 391 bps from the estimate of 16% and net profit was 4.9% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 363 cr.
Revenue for the quarter was flat at Rs 9562 cr.
Reported EBITDA surged by 88.2% yoy to Rs 1156 cr while EBITDA margins expanded by 567 bps yoy to 12.1%. This was largely due to 9.3% yoy decrease in cost of goods sold.
Net profit(adjusted) jumped by 208% yoy to Rs 381 cr primarily due to 5.3% yoy decrease in finance cost and effect of scale.
Hindalco Industries Ltd ended at Rs. 175.45, down by 0 points or 0% from its previous closing of Rs. 175.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 174.3 and touched a high and low of Rs. 178 and Rs. 171.3 respectively. A total of 10606499(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 258.30 [3.15] ([1.20]%)
NSE 257.75 [3.70] ([1.42]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.