Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||2.6||277|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||701||na|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd’s Q2FY17 result beats top-line and misses bottom-line market consensus. The street was expecting top-line decline of ~1% yoy and bottom-line to grow to Rs 1076 cr.
The net revenue for the quarter grew by 3.1% yoy to Rs 47750 cr.
Average GRM for Q2FY17 was $5.12/bbl as against $5.45/bbl last year.
The EBITDA grew yoy to Rs 1260 cr due to lower purchase of raw materials. The consolidated EBITDA margin grew by 277 bps yoy and stood at 2.6% in Q2FY17.
The net profit grew to Rs 701 cr against loss of Rs 317 last year.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 419, down by 29.5 points or 6.58% from its previous closing of Rs. 448.5 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 447 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 458.45 and Rs. 403.65 respectively. So far 7839842(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 419.45 1.20 (0.29%)
NSE 419.50 0.80 (0.19%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.