Hindustan Unilever Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||21.6||394|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||1,276||16.4|
Hindustan Uniliver ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 8309 crore, registering 2% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by 10.5% yoy decline in revenues from personal care segment.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 19.8% yoy to Rs. 1797 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 394 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 21.6%. This margin expansion was aided by 6% yoy decline in purchase of stock in trade.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 1276 crore, yoy increase of 16.4%.
The board has declared interim dividend of Rs.8 per equity share of Rs.1 each.
Hindustan Unilever Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,273.55, up by 2.3 points or 0.18% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,271.25 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,280 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,282.90 and Rs. 1,266 respectively. So far 13,82,042(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.