Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||852||24|
Indiabulls Housing Financeâ€™s standalone NII for the quarter came in at Rs. 1231 crore, registering 39% yoy rise.
Provisions for the quarter increased 70% yoy to Rs 139 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs.81.6 crore in previous year corresponding quarter.
Therefore,Net profit for the quarter also surged 24% yoy to Rs.851 crore vs Rs.686 crore in previous year corresponding quarter.
For the half year ended sept 30 company posted loan assets worth 1,00,200 crore in H1FY18 vs Rs.75,300.13 crore in H1FY17 a 33% yoy increase.
Further, company also declared interim dividend of Rs.9 per share for face value of Rs.2 each.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,342.90, down by 19.55 points or 1.43% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,362.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,365 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,374.95 and Rs. 1,331.40 respectively. So far 22,00,854(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,211.80 13.35 (1.11%)
NSE 1,216.40 18.10 (1.51%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.