INEOS Styrolution India Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8||617|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||19.20||29.3|
INEOS Styrolution India Ltd’s posted its Q2FY17 numbers.
Company’s net revenue declined marginally by 2.4% yoy to Rs 440 cr. This was due to 9% decline in revenues from specialties segment.
EBITDA surged sharply to Rs 35.31 cr from Rs 8 cr in the corresponding quarter of previous year. EBITDA margins expanded 617 bps yoy to 8%. This was on account of 11.8% drop in cost of materials consumed.
Company's net profit rose 29.3% yoy to Rs 19.2 cr. This was driven by 55% drop in finance costs.
INEOS Styrolution India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 602, down by 6.6 points or 1.08% from its previous closing of Rs. 608.6 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 615 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 615 and Rs. 600 respectively. So far 2457(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 1,050.05 [13.85] ([1.30]%)
NSE 1,055.00 [11.85] ([1.11]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.