Infosys Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||29.4||2|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||3,726||7|
Infosys ltd consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 17567 crores, registering 2.9% QoQ increase. This was primarily driven by 6% QoQ increase in revenues from Life sciences, Healthcare and Insurance segment.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 2.9% QoQ to Rs. 5158 crores while EBITDA margin for the quarter remained flat at 29.4%.
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 3726 crores, QoQ increase of 7%.
In terms of guidance for FY18, company curtailed its guidance to 5.5%-6.5% from 6.5%-8.5% in constant currency growth. On operating margin front, guidance remained at 23%-25%.
Utilisation for the quarter stands at 84.7% and Employee attrition stands at 21.4% as against the 21% in last quarter.
Infosys Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 927, down by 12.65 points or 1.35% from its previous closing of Rs. 939.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 945 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 947.50 and Rs. 924 respectively. So far 72,80,865(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.