Ingersoll-Rand (India) Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.4|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||19.95||19.4|
Ingersoll-Rand India’ Q2FY17 standalone net revenue for the quarter fell 5.7% yoy to Rs 181.6 cr. This was primarily the impact of discontinuation of Environment Solutions segment.
EBITDA for the period declined 7% yoy to Rs 15.2 cr with a 11 bps contraction in EBITDA margin to 8.3%. The major driver for this EBITDA margin contraction was the 10% yoy increase in employee benefit costs.
However, reported net profit for the quarter rose by 19.4% yoy to Rs 20 cr due to a 43% yoy surge in other income.
Ingersoll-Rand (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 672, down by 14.7 points or 2.14% from its previous closing of Rs. 686.7 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 691.65 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 694.4 and Rs. 666.1 respectively. So far 3292(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 820.00 18.20 (2.27%)
NSE 816.40 13.25 (1.65%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.