Ipca Laboratories Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.5||332|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||54.95||345.3|
IPCA Laboratories Ltd’s Q2FY17 numbers came in mix bag with Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 3.5% higher than the estimate of Rs 855 cr. EBITDA margin was higher by 361 bps from the estimate of 11%. Net profit was reported 28% below than the estimated figure of Rs 76 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased 17.4% yoy to Rs 885 cr.
Reported EBITDA surged 52.3% yoy to Rs 128 cr while EBITDA margins expanded by 331 bps yoy to 14%. This was largely due to operational efficiency.
Net profit jumped 345% yoy to Rs 54.95 cr, primarily due to foreign exchange gain of Rs 7.81 compared to loss of Rs 23.63 cr in Q2FY16.
Ipca Laboratories Ltd ended at Rs. 599.7, up by 7.2 points or 1.22% from its previous closing of Rs. 592.5 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 585.9 and touched a high and low of Rs. 618 and Rs. 583.8 respectively. A total of 666552(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 553.95 2.70 (0.49%)
NSE 551.45 0.05 (0.01%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.